Video coming soon!
- Start your trip using the button in the app.
- If the vehicle is charging, unplug the cable from the charger, and then the car, and place the cable in the car boot.
- Once seated and comfortable in the driver seat, depress the brake pedal and press the Start/Stop button.
- The car will make a sound and show 'READY' on the speedometer.
- Move the gear lever to 'D' or 'R'. The handbrake will release automatically provided that you have your seatbelt on and the door is closed. The handbrake button is located in the centre console.