EVieBikes, BlueBikes and CargoBikes
In order to ride our EVieBikes and BlueBikes, you must be 14 years of age. This is the minimum legal age to ride an electric bike in the Channel Islands (and UK).
Cars & Vans
For our Cars & Vans service, there are a few minimum requirements:
- agreement to our £1,000 excess. In the event of an incident, you will be charged the lower of £1,000 or the damage estimate, plus a £25 administration fee.
- you are over the age of 23
- you have held a full UK, Jersey or Guernsey driving licence for at least 2 years OR an EU licence for at least 3 years OR you have held a non-CI/UK/EU licence for at least 3 years and can provide job title, employer and Jersey address (permanent or temporary)
- you have not been convicted of more than 1 minor conviction within the last 3 years anywhere in the world
- you have not been convicted within the last 4 years of any major motoring offence anywhere in the world
- you do not have any prosecutions or police enquiries pending under any jurisdiction
- you have not had any accident, incident, fire or theft losses in the last 3 years
- you have not had any criminal convictions, unless they are no longer disclosable, under the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Jersey) Law 2001
- you are not a professional sportsman, entertainer, actor, model or musician; or an undergraduate student or member of the UK armed forces under the age of 25 years of age; or a member of the armed forces of another country;
- all of the information (including payment details) you have provided or will provide to us in conjunction with your use of the Services is true and accurate
- you accept and agree to comply with the terms of this agreement.