The fastest way to use a freebike is to rent it with a card and return it using 3 quick clicks of the brakes. To make sure that the card reader on the bike can read your card,swipe it on the back of the bike (where the QR code is) before you have rented the bike. If the lights change colour, the bike can read your card and you now proceed to connect the card to your app account as explained below:
- Log in to the app.
- Rent the freebike that you want to ride.
- In the app open your profile in the menu – button with the stick figure.
- Press the Register card button.
- Now follow the instructions of the application, you have to agree to connect via bluetooth.
- Place the card on top of the back light.
- The light will shine blue and when it turns green you have successfully paired the card with your account.
- And if you have any trouble with this process, let us know by e-mail, Facebook or you can call us during working hours 9-17 at our contact number on business days and we will help you.